1. All of our private areas are available to hire 7 days a week and are free of charge subject to certain conditions that are detailed below.
2. There are 4 booths in the main bar. Each can hold between 5 and 30 people. The smaller booths for up to 10 people require a deposit of £10 and this is refunded as long as at least 5 of your guests turn up. The slightly larger booth that holds up to 15 people requires a deposit of £15 and this is refunded as long as at least 10 of your guests turn up. The largest booth holds up to 30 people and requires a deposit of £25 and this is refunded as long as at least 15 of your guests turn up.
3. Blue lounge holds up to 70 people (40 seated) and can be extended to hold up to 90 people and possibly more if you were happy to overspill into the main bar beside the area. The deposit for Blue lounge is £50 and this is refunded as long as at least 30 of your guests turn up. If less than 20 guests turn up then we may have to re-open a section of the lounge to our other customers if we get very busy.
4. Purple lounge holds up to 60 people (40 seated) and possibly more if you were happy to overspill into the main bar. The deposit for Purple lounge is £50 and this is refunded as long as at least 30 of your guests turn up. If less than 30 guests turn up we may have to re-open a section of the lounge to customers if we get very busy.
5. Bed lounge holds up to a maximum of 200 people (although you can overspill into the upstairs bar if necessary). The deposit for Bed between Sunday and Thursday is £50 and this is refunded as long as the bar takes at least £400. For a Friday night the deposit is £100 with a minimum spend of £1000 and for a Saturday night the deposit is £150 with a minimum spend of £1200. If there is any damage caused then this may be taken from the deposit. We recommend at least 100 people on weekend nights in order for you to reach the minimum spend required and at least 30 people during the week.
6. Bed is a private lounge with it's own bar and therefore you can bring your own DJ. They will need to have their own equipment but can plug into our in house speaker & amp system. Alternatively you can bring your own music on an ipod or laptop and also plug into our speaker and Amp system. Your downloaded music must be of good quality otherwise it will come through quiet on our system.
7. The whole bar is available to hire 7 days a week subject to a deposit and minimum spend. If you would like to enquire about hiring the whole bar then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Refunds on all private lounges will only be given if, in the event of a cancellation, we are successful in getting someone else to hire the room on the same date. Please let us know as soon as possible if you would like to cancel to give us an opportunity to find someone else to replace the booking so that we can refund your deposit.
9. Bringing in your own alcohol is strictly forbidden unless otherwise agreed and If any empty bottles are found in the lounge you were in or if any staff catch any of your guests with any then we may hold back your deposit as a way of compensation for our loss of sales.
10. If no one has turned up after 30 minutes of your booking start time then the area may be opened up for other customers and the deposit will not be refunded so please be realistic with your start time when booking.
11. The best way to check availability is to email email@example.com or go online at www.tribeca-bar.co.uk . Feel free to request a call back via email and someone will call you as soon as possible.
12. If any damages are caused in any of the lounges than your deposit will be held back to cover the repair costs and excessive damage may have to be paid for by you.
13. We are less strict between Sunday and Thursday so if you contact us we can agree something with you for less people and possibly no deposit.
14. We are only allowed under 18’s in the venue accompanied by and adult until 8pm. After this time we are an over 18’s only venue and ID’s will be checked by the door staff on entry.
15. The best way to check availability is to email firstname.lastname@example.org or go online at www.tribeca-bar.co.uk . Feel free to request a call back via email and someone will call you as soon as possible.
16. Buffet choices cannot be changed within 7 days of the event date